Monday, March 3, 2014

Tapas in Vegas

A few nights ago in Vegas (yes, I went to Vegas without telling you guys. I'm sorry.) I went to a Spanish Tapas restaurant. I was a little hesitant at first, thinking that it may not fill me up, seeing as all you eat are little plates of food, but it was a great experience! I ate:
Roasted eggplant filled with mild goat cheese
Stuffed peppers
Tomato-basil soup
Grilled brie sandwiches
All tasted delicious and were very rich. I was stuffed before you knew it, even though the plates were only about half the size of my computer screen. It was a great chance to try new foods without having to commit to eating a giant plate of them. If you ever go to Vegas, I recommend stopping by the Firefly* (asterisk is part of the name) tapas restaurant. If you don't plan on going to Vegas anytime soon, see if there's a good tapas restaurant in your area. It was one of the best restaurants I've gone to in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment