Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Shopping Addiction

Some people have an addiction to shoe shopping. Some have an addiction to clothes shopping. Some even have an addiction to food shopping.
These are all as hard to break as my addiction.
I am one of the few people who has the rare seed shopping addiction virus.
You don't notice it at first. You think "what a cool variety" and you buy it. Then you start spending days just looking at online seed catalogs. You wish to grow everything. Click. Added to your shopping cart. I'm just lucky it's not an expensive addiction. If every seed packet I just bought was a designer dress, I'd be hundreds of dollars into debt. As it is, I've only spent nine dollars. Yet. But that perfect variety, it's just there...on the screen! I must have it! It will solve every issue I've ever had in gardening! It's red! It's orange! It's yellow! It's blue! It's purple! It's black! It's white! Must have the seeds!
Erm...sorry 'bout that. It sometimes happens. Like, a lot. Do you see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment