Monday, February 10, 2014

Ubbbbllllublubhuh??????

Mondays - how to put this - SUCK! I hate them! You have to get out of bed early in the morning and then you realize that yesterday was your last day of freedom so you groan and stumble out of bed and just as you get your clothes on, finally, you realize you have to get your butt out of the door before you're late so you run out and then on the way to work, school, wherever you go you feel like you're going to fall asleep and once you get there you can barely get through the day so you stumble through your day and once your excruciating day is over you can't even go to sleep so you sit there until your cat comes and you pet him until you fall asleep at 11:00. Sigh.
*rant over*
So, what did I do today? Exactly what is described above, plus one hour of dance where I actually began to wake up. Took me long enough - meaning 9 hours!
Then I went on my mini trapeze for a while. That is really nice. You don't think of anything but your next swing when you're on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment