Monday, April 7, 2014

The Instrument of Grating

It looks pretty cool, am I right or am I correct? Any guesses as to what era it's from? I'm guessing somewhere around the forties, but I'm certainly no expert, so feel free to correct me, because, I assure you that if you have any experience at all with antiques, your guess is much, much better than mine. No matter what era it's from, this little treasure is not going very far from me or my home  any time soon. Well, it's not a treasure, I doubt that a lot. But it's my treasure. If that makes any sense. Which it probably does not.

1 comment:

  1. There is an amazing antique mall in Annapolis that you would so love. It has everything from 50s hats to 100 year old postcards! There was a pair of super old fashioned binoculars with a 2 ft long stick, metal eye thingies, and they only zoomed in a little but they were so cool! There was also a glove stretcher!

    ReplyDelete