Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Antiques

At the antique mall, I got:
A sign that says "Farms Life" with a picture of a hen and chicks - a useless piece of junk but I couldn't help myself.
a really cool old cheese grater - I'll post pictures later
And, even though I don't like Tractor Supply Co. much since they are probably putting all the small feed stores within 50 miles out of business, I stopped there just to see what all the fuss was about. It. Is. Huge. Since they don't stock magazines at the other local feed stores, I caved and bought 1 issue of "Chickens" magazine
 and 1 of "Dairy Goat Journal"
I didn't like the dairy goat magazine much, it seemed sort of unprofessional and un-n00b-friendly. However, I liked "Chickens" very much. It seemed informative, and I understood most of what they were talking about. I got some great ideas for improving my chickens' already pampered life. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment